SEO always begins with keyword research. The free Google keyword tool provides the monthly search volume for each keyword and still beats any alternative keyword combinations (search phrases) and synonyms.
Google Insights for Search
With Google Insights for Search allows the search volume of various keywords compared. The tool not only shows the time evolution of the volume of search, but also provides information about the regional distribution and more interesting additional information.
The SISTRIXSEO Toolbox is the best tool I know of. An SEO analysis without Data Toolbox I actually cannot even imagine.
Search Metrics Suite ™
Search Metrics s Suite ™ is the next SISTRIX Toolbox the best-known professional tool and it will track reliably all relevant data of a domain search engine. Unfortunately, I could only test short with a customer the tool so far, so I have not yet formed a final judgment.
Advanced Web Ranking
Who wants the development of rankings for individual sets of keywords and domains themselves, the software offers advanced web ranking at an affordable price range of configuration options and reporting. The software can be tested for 30 days without restrictions.
Search Status Firefox Toolbar Extension
With the ad on Search Status for the Firefox browser allows comfortable vital SEO information about the show opened in the browser page. Thus, for example, with one click nofollow links to colour-code and retrieve additional information about the URL.
Ranking factors OldScore:
Source ranking factors rank:
- Number of items (e.g. a week)
- Average length of the article (e.g., 300 words)
- Importance of the issues in the report (the source writes about great topics and, on the other report)
- Breaking News score (how fast an item appears to Breaking News)
- Use of it (as is often the source of news is clicked e.g.)
- Human judgment (e.g., survey data)
- Range (e.g., circulation, website traffic)
- Number of employees (e.g. number of authors mentioned in the articles)
- Number of news agencies
- Number of persons referred to in the news, places, organizations, unlike similar products from other sources as an indication for your own research and editorial work (number of original entities)
- Breadth of coverage (number of departments)
- International orientation (e.g. based on IP addresses, among which is clicked on the message source or basis of linking from other sites)
- Writing style (e.g. correct spelling, grammar)